- TOUR: Cincinnati Barge and Rail Terminal
- September 27, 2012 11:30 am
- September 27, 2012 1:30 pm
- August 6, 2012
- CINCINNATI BARGE & RAIL TERMINAL
1707 Riverside Dr, Cincinnati, OH, 45226, United States
The Cincinnati Barge Terminal serves rail, truck and waterborne shippers and receivers, providing safe, efficient, and cost-effective trans loading capabilities.The facility is at a perfect geographical location which allows it to serve several different customer needs, weather it is by waterway, truck or rail.
Cincinnati Barge & Rail Terminal, LLC was established in 2008 to utilize this prime inland port location. Today, CB&RT handles both international and regional cargo exhibiting continued success. The entire facility is above 100-year floodplain with the majority above the 500 year flood levels.
Did you know? :
- The port of Cincinnati is among the largest inland ports in the nation offering access to the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers and beyond.
- Approximately 222 million tons of cargo are transported annually on the Ohio River system—more than The Panama Canal!
- The Ohio River is home to many major barge companies, with links to 140 other barge lines.
Our event will start with an informative presentation by Jeff Stewart, Vice President of the Terminal. The tour will continue via a shuttle service provided on site. This is a one of a kind learning opportunity that no Supply Chain Professional should miss – sign up today!
11:30 – 12:00 Registration
12:00 – 12:30 Lunch
12:30 – 13:00 Tour
13:00 – 13:30 Q & A / Closing
CINCINNATI BARGE & RAIL TERMINAL
1707 Riverside Dr
Cincinnati, Ohio 45226
$25.00 – Students
$30.00 – Members
$35.00 – Non Members
Contact Vic Martin at VMartin@clippergroup.com
Anyone interested in participating on the Local Roundtable Board please contact Dick Dowd at 513-618-3696 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Susie Sterlig at 859-283-7584 or email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF POLICY:Registering for an event is a financial commitment. Due to the growing number of “no shows” and the associated expenses to the chapter for meals ordered, etc., all registrants are responsible for full payment regardless of their actual attendance at an event.