- Date and Time:
Thursday, January 18, 2018
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Online Registration Deadline:
Wednesday, January 17, 2018, Midnight
7975 Dixie Hwy
Florence, KY 41042
– Guests – $45.00
– CSCMP Member Discount – $34.00
– Students – FREE. Please contact Allison Whipple directly to register at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complimentary parking available
- Lunch included
Join the Cincinnati CSCMP Roundtable for a tour and case study presentation on Meritor’s recent supply chain transformation. Meritor’s leadership will share the step-by-step process that led to improved customer and employee satisfaction as they transitioned from an internal “cost” focus to “employees and customers first!” Attendees will learn:
• About Meritor’s framework for supply chain transformation
• How Meritor managed the culture shift associated with major change
• How you can influence or initiate change within your organization
Meritor, Inc. is a leading global supplier of drive-train, mobility, braking and aftermarket solutions for commercial vehicle and industrial markets. The Florence, KY site:
• Currently employs 275 receiving, value added services & order fulfillment employees, along with 200 administrative employees.
• Occupies 450,00 sq. ft., processes 7,000 customer order lines per day, stocks 35,000 unique SKUs, and unitizes/kits 40,000 cartons & poly bags per day in various branded materials.
• Ships to over 20,000 locations including OEM parts distribution centers, OEM dealers, Independent Warehouse Distributors & other Meritor aftermarket parts distribution centers located in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, & Brazil .
Meritor is based in Troy, Mich., United States, and employs over 8,200 people. Meritor common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MTOR.
Speakers and Tour Guides:
Frank Williams, Senior Director of Operations
Frank joined Meritor in June, 2016. He brings over 25 years of experience in P&L leadership including supply chain, inventory management, logistics and strategic planning expertise to the company. Prior to joining Meritor, Frank held leadership roles at companies such as Alcoa, U.S. Fence and McMaster Carr.
Steve Ammerman, Director Operations & Industrialization
Steve joined Meritor in 1979. He has over 38 years of experience in supply chain management, inventory management, logistics, operations management, industrialization, continuous improvement & customer support. During his career at Meritor he has been in various leadership roles with most recently overseeing the daily operation of Meritor’s National Parts Distribution Center located in Florence KY.
This event is proudly sponsored by: